Spencer's Day

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

St. Augustine


Sorry for not writing any new posts in the past few days (or was a week, I don't know). You see, I was on vacation at St. Augustine, the oldest city in the USA (Actually, it was only two and a half days long so it really doesn't count as a vacation, come to think of it, all my family's vacations are three to five days long) and here's some stuff about St. Augustine. (see below)


St. Augustine is home to the Ripley's Believe it or Not! Museum (some of the stuff there is gunk, including the Three Wheeled Clown Car, Mummified Cat and Wax Made Hands, the many COOL things in the museum include The Vortex, Dragon Ship, two headed, headless, or six legged farm animals. The farm animals is my opinion people, so don't be so surprised if you find out it's not as cool as I make it sound.





St. Augustine also has THREE BEACHES!!! But don't go to St. Augustine Beach, the water there is FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not really though, but it's still cold.





NOTE: My mom convinced me into writing this post, when I wanted to write about funny things in movies and video games.


***note from MOM :) we have some good pics from vacation, but not downloaded at the moment, will upload later***

No comments:

Post a Comment