Spencer's Day

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Stuff I want for Christmas

This will be my first X-mas blog post.


Here's a list of stuff I want for X-mas (if you are related to me and reading this post I'm hoping that you will send me at least one of these).
*Skylanders Spyro's Adventure figurines - I don't need to put the game itself in this list because I'm gonna get the PS3 version in two weeks. Here's some example pics.                                                    
*Bearded Dragon pet - my friend has this really cool bearded dragon, so I want one myself. Here's some pics.
           
*Any kind of LEGO set except for DUPLO . DUPLO is simply not age appropriate for me.  I would add some pics, but you probably know what a LEGO set looks like. You know, small, detach and attachable parts, little people that have u-shaped hands.

2 comments:

  1. bearded dragon? that's great Spencer I'm sure you're mom loves that. what would you name it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flame for a male, and Ember for a female. Both names have to do with fire.

    ReplyDelete