Not only do I love magic, but I also love video games with magic. Here's a list of games that have magic in them.
- Wizard 101 - I'm sure everyone is familiar with this game.
- The Wizard - a computer game that's on 4kids.com. This game allows you to use a Fire spell, a Lightning spell, and a Hand spell.
- Sonic The Hedgehog (series) - The series has magic only if you count Sonic becoming invincible via Chaos Emeralds, Knuckles living on a floating island, and six Sonic games including time travel.
- Spyro 2 (and every game with Ripto) - Ripto is technically a wizard by having these characteristics: 1: He has a scepter. 2: He can animate/reanimate objects and characters (as seen in his boss 1st fight where he revives Gulp). And 3: He can use cards in battle, with telekinesis (as seen in Enter the Dragonfly.)
- Kingdom Hearts (series) - every game in this series has a LOT of magic.
- Petpet Park - one of my favorite games. Almost everything is magical (School of Magic, potions, etc.)
- Mario (series) - Bowser is rumored to be able to use Dark Magic.
- The only thing Magic can't do is allow one to rule the world
- People with a big imagination are great people, and people who like magic (like me) have a really big imagination.
- Magic can't be used in the real world.