Spencer's Day

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Danny Phantom!!!

You read the blog posts about Mario, Sonic, Spyro, Rayman (and so on), right? Well let me tell you about one of my newer favorite series. Danny Phantom!!!


I really don't think I need to tell you everything about the show. I'll have the theme song do that for me!!! Anyway, here's the lyrics (and of course, a link to the video).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYK8ofmZayA&feature=player_detailpage

(he's a phantom)

(Danny Phantom, phantom, phantom)

Yo, Danny Fenton was just fourteen                                                        
when his parents built a very strange machine
designed to view a world unseen (he gonna catch em all cuz he's Danny Phantom)

When the portal didn't work his folks just quit
then Danny took a look inside of it
there was a great big flash and thing just changed
his molecules got all rearranged!

(Phantom, phantom, phantom)

When Danny first woke up
he realized
he had snow white hair and glowing green eyes
he could walk through wall, disappear and and fly
he's much more you need than the other guy!

it's then he knew what he had to do
he had to stop all the ghosts that were coming through
he's here to fight for me and you!

He's gonna catch em all cuz he's Danny Phantom
Gonna catch em all cuz he's Danny Phantom
Gonna catch em all cuz he's Danny Phantom!

I think you get the picture from this, hmm? Anyway, Danny Phantom (obviously) has ghost powers.



Because there's a lot of info about Danny Phantom, I highly recommend that you got the Danny Phantom wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment