Spencer's Day

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2011

April 18, 2011

I am new to this blogging stuff. I am going to start by telling you some things about me.


   My favorite video game(s) is/are Super Mario Galaxy 2, Super Smash Bro. Brawl, Rango, Sonic: Unleashed, and InfiZimals. By the way, there' s a NEW InfiZimals game called InfiZimals: Shadow Zone. Any who, why I like those games? Here's why,  I like Super Mario Galaxy 2 because it takes place in <pause for effect> OUTER SPACE!!! I like S. S. B. B. (Super Smash Bro. Brawl) for 2 reasons; you can cause explosions in the game, and with the Smart Bomb (from Star Fox) you can cause EVEN BIGGER EXPLOSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh, and because of interactive stages as well as awesome characters.

My favorite cartoons are Adventure Time, Angry Beavers, and finally Regular Show - Anything But.

I enjoy playing video games and watching TV. I love to draw what ever comes to my mind.

Until tomorrow.......

3 comments:

  1. Spencer - this is your Mom. Just wanted to tell you that you did a great job, and I look forward to reading more of your blogs! I am proud of you! <3 Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post Spencer! I'm looking forward to reading more from you!

    My son likes all the same things you do. I'll bet you two would get along great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spencer- this was a great post and I look forward to reading more from you! Ms. Stefani

    ReplyDelete