Spencer's Day

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Scare Me Nots


This is  a great idea for a stuffed animal. But they are no ordinary stuffed animal - oh no! These crazy creatures graduated from Scare Me Not Academy! At this school, they learn to see n the dark, stay awake all night, and hang from their tails! They are designed to scare all the monsters, boogieman, and other creatures from your kids bedroom, so your kid can get some sleep! There are 9 Scare Me Nots available. My favorite being the "Knockout Ned". He has one eye on his head, but many on the rest of his body! He would make a good watch pet!

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to word it Spencer! My son has one of these. I did a review about it on my blog and we love this little guys! I'm your newest follower from http://dinosaurs-and-dandelions.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! I like your page name!

    ReplyDelete