If you read the previous posts about this game you would that there is a new breed of Skylander: The Giants. But Now I know each Giant by name! Here's A list.
- Tree Rex (And his Gnarly Mode) - Tree Rex is in a word, a walking, talking tree with a laser cannon. He is the Life Giant and thus is nearly three times bigger than the other Life characters. Apparently he used to be a normal tree but a Arkeyan factory built right next to him mutated his roots. That caused a chain reaction in the rest of the tree and thus created Tree Rex.
- Thumpback - Imagine a humpback whale with legs, arms, and the ability to speak English. That's Thumpback. Like the other seven Giants, he is one of the first Skylanders to fight for good. Thumpback used to be a pirate, but the rest of his crew was banished to something called the Chest of Exile. After that he became a fisherman, and attempted to catch a Leviathan Cloud Crab, but he was caught in the Tide. And when he finally came back to dry land, BOOM! He was made a Skylander. Below are Thumpback's powers. He can swing the anchor he carries like a mace. Thumpback can also use his own version of Zap's Electro Slime attack but no lightning. He also has a bite. The last power is where he slams his anchor on the ground and when Thumpback gets it unstuck there's a pool of water that drowns enemies.
- Bouncer (and his Legendary Mode) - Bouncer is a robot that used to play a robots-only sport called Robo-Ball. He paid the ultimate price when he retired. After he retired from the sport, his entire fan club was enslave to be handmaidens. That ticked Bouncer off. So he unleashed a world of pain the Arkeyans (No, not a real world of pain, it's just a term that people use to describe how much they are going to beat up somebody).
- Ninjini (and her Scarlet Mode) - What do you get when you combine a ninja warrior with a wish granting genie? You get Ninjini! As a Magic user, she can throw energy balls at enemies. But as a ninja, she can slash at enemies with her ninja swords. She can also go into here enchanted bottle and safely shoot bombs out of her bottle with little chances of getting hurt. Apparently an evil sorceress trapped Ninjini in that same bottle.
- Eye-Brawl - Eye-Brawl is the perfect dude to dress up as for Halloween (all countries have Halloween, right?). All you need is some armor and face paint. When you use the face paint, color your whole head to make it look like an eyeball. Eye-Brawl is a........I have no idea what he is. In Fact, he is not one dude but TWO dudes! The Eye he has for a head is and entire person and the rest of Eye-Brawl's body is a seperate person: a headless person. That eye of his can detach and sprout wings to fly. It then attacks enemies by shooting lasers. But without his partner to supply sight, the headless dude blindly attacks everything in front of him.
- Hot Head - You would think that he would be a Tech Skylander because of his oil powers,but he is, in fact, a Fire Skylander. Hot Head got his powers from swimming in magic oil. Sure, that destroyed the whole island the oil was found, but some of it magically gave Hot Head magic oil powers like: Transforming into a motorcycle that never runs out of fuel, shooting balls of oil at stuff, and shooting oil from his shoulders and then lighting them up with sparks, causing oily fireballs to rain from the sky.
- Crusher ( And his Granite Mode) - What's grey and green and carries a hammer? Give up? It's Crusher! Crusher is a rock golem that knew what he was destined to do the moment he was hired as a miner: Smashing things. But the Arkeyans' mining machines replaced him. Carrying his home-made hammer, Crusher unleashes a world of pain on the Mining machines.
- Swarm - One of the 9,000 members of the royal bee family, Swarm is the first Skylander ever to be a bug. Swarm used to live in a honey combed pyramid. But he grew too large to fit and had to spend the rest of his days outside said pyramid. He has blades mounted on his wrists and a stinger on his tail. He also is the only Giant that can fly. When his wings are not moving they look a little like a cape. but when they ARE moving, the wings move as fast as hummingbird wings. The blades on his hands can be used as swords, or they can be launched like missiles. A new blade grows back after the old one is launched.
But there are new regular sized Skylanders. Here's a List.
- Pop Fizz (And his Punch Mode) - Pop Fizz is like the Incredible Hulk. One moment he is a cute little dude, the next he's a big hairy dude with claws. Either way, you still get a dude that carries a hundred different types of soda. but he can also throw his potions, leaving acid everywhere. He also has a move where he shakes the soda in his hand and BOOM! The soda explodes!!!
- Jet-Vac (And his Legendary Mode) - Where Pop Fizz is hilariously hyper, Jet-Vac is serious to the bone. He used to have natural wings, but now he flies using a vacuum. That same vacuum doubles as a gun. He can use it to grind up small dudes and then shoot the small dudes into the bigger dudes.
- Shroomboom - An one-eyed mushroom with a slingshot. He crafted the slingshot using a "V" shaped stick and a strand of spider web. Shroomboom is basically a combo of Zook and Flameslinger. The Zook part comes from the fact that both Skylanders are plants, both form defensive walls made of plants, and both can angle their shots. The Flameslinger part comes from Shroomboom and Flameslinger making occasional straight line shots and not angled shots. Shroomboom was supposed to be the topping on Kaos' pizza dinner, but escaped by using a slingshot to catapult himself out of a window.
- Chill - (And her Legendary Mode) Chill was the bodyguard of the Snow Queen. But some Cyclops kidnapped the Queen. So Chill leaves her position as Captain of the Ice Guard to become a Skylander. Chill has three know moves. A Narwhal attack, a spear throw, and the power to make blocks of ice that you can use defensively or offensively.
- Flashwing (And her Jade Mode)- Flashwing is lethal. She blasted Bash off a cliff. But Bash is still in love with Flashwing (Making him the third Skylander with a love interest. Spyro is the first, having Cynder as a love interest. Gill Grunt is the second, having a mermaid girlfriend). Flashwing can shoot gems out of her tail and has a lethal spin attack.
- Sprocket - If you know about Wreck-It Ralph, then you would know there is a character called Fix-It Felix. Fix-It Felix will remind you of Sprocket. Sprocket is a Golding, dudes almost identical to humans except for the skin, which is colored like gold AND made out of gold. She spent her life building, fixing, repairing, reassembling, and modifying whacky gadgets. But Kaos kidnapped her uncle. So she built a battle suit and became a Skylander.
- Fright Rider - Just like Eye-Brawl, Fright Rider is not one dude, but TWO dudes. Rider is an elf who is the best jouster in Skylands. Fright is an undead ostrich that serves as Rider's trusty steed. In Fact, Rider was banished to the Underworld and it was Fright who got him out of there. Fright Rider has a classic joust attack, a power where Fright's eyes glow and skeleton heads pop up everywhere, do damage. Another power is where Rider jumps off of Fright and fights dude in hand to hand combat. Armed with a lance of course. The duo also has another joust attack but this one is where Rider slashes left to right with his lance.
- Hot Dog (and his Molten Mode) - Hot Dog is a lava dog. Lava dogs are cute puppies that, thanks to their extremely hot body temperature, literally burn every non fireproof object they touch. In fact, when he first met the Skylanders on a camping trip, he accidentally burned Gill Grunts tent. But he proved his loyalty to the Skylanders by attacking one of Kaos' goons. He joined the Skylanders and also buried master Eon's magic scepter.
There is also a customizable hub world that is an Airship piloted by none other than the hilarious Flynn. The guy who loves cake. Anyway, here's how he got the ship. He got reward money for "Defeating Kaos". But he wasted it on an Airship. Figures. In the first game he was a balloonist. Now he's an Airship captain.
Here's what the new characters look like. NOTE: Images from Spyro Wiki.
Pop Fizz (Normal Form)
Fright the Undead Ostrich and Rider the Elf
Bouncer (fighting a Spell Punk and three Lance Master Elves)
Swarm (Fighting trolls)
Ninjini (with her ninja swords)
Here's what the new Skylanders headquarters looks like.
This Ship is customizable, but even I don't know how you customize it
DOUBLE NOTE: All Images are from Spyro Wiki.