Spencer's Day

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 7, 2012

LEGO City: Undercover

LEGO City: Undercover is a new video game that isn't even out yet!!! As you can tell by the name, it's a LEGO game.


Chase McCain (Cop).jpg
Your character:
Chase McCain
(In uniform)


From what I've seen, you can drive a hundred different vehicles (helicopters, motorcycles, etc.) and fight crime. You can jump off walls, swing from poles and some other acrobatic tricks. Your dude can also wear DISGUISES!!!!! I can also tell that it's FULLY VOICED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And finally, I can give you a hint to the story (truth be told, I don't know the whole plot). Your dude (Chase McCain) must bring a dude called Rex Fury to justice.


NOTE: Image from Brickapedia.


SPOILER TIME
I have found a lot of games for Wii-U, so keep checking for more posts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment