Spencer's Day

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Kingdom Hearts III Time!!!!!!!!!

This post is about the upcoming game Kingdom Hearts III!!!!!!!!!



This game is exclusive for Play Station 4 (which I do not have) and X box 1 (which I also do not have). These are both Next Generation consoles. The PS4 (based on what I heard) consists mostly of download only games, but no retail games. Despite the title it cannot natively play PS3 games (which I DO have).



But this game is AMAZING!!!!!!! And it has awesome STUNTS!!!!! In a similar manner for a friend of mine loving online interaction, I can't resist a good STUNT!!!!!! As long as the stunt is part of a franchise I like that is!!!!!! Including (these are examples. If I listed EVERYTHING I like, we would be here forever) Kingdom Hearts, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario, Spyro the Dragon, Star Wars, Adventure Time, Pokemon, Pac-Man, Bakugan, Super Smash Bros., Disney Infinity, LEGO, Godzilla, Power Rangers, and Kid Icarus. Especially Star Wars and Spyro. Spyro was like my VERY first video game. And I don't remember a time when I wasn't a Star Wars fan!!!


 Kingdom Hearts III has stunts that strongly resemble Flow-Motion!!!!! Like I saw a gameplay video where Sora is running through the streets of Twilight Town and is being chased by a horde of Heartless Shadows, and Sora barely dodges the swarm's attack by jumping off a wall of a random building and surfs on the top of the swarm and jumps off just as the now airborne swarm of Shadows makes a U-Turn and Sora charges to meet the swarm in combat head-on!!!!! It was acrobatic, dramatic, and awesome in general!!!!


This game is going to be the final chapter in the "Dark Seeker" saga!!!!! Picking up exactly where Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance ended!!!! Based on what I know, Sora and friends set off to find the "Key to Restore Hearts", while Mickey Mouse recruits Key-Blade Wielders to confront the soon-to-be revived Master Xehanort (pronounced Zan-Nort).


But this game is not out yet. In fact it's coming out in 2014 (next year).



For pictures and videos, please go to the Kingdom Hearts wiki or the game's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment