Spencer's Day

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Super Smash Bros Return on Wii U and 3DS!!!!

This post is about the upcoming Super Smash Bros 4 game. I am sure I did a post covering this game, but that was a while ago and now new info has been revealed!!!!




For starters, Sonic the Hedgehog, Peach, Luigi, Toon Link, and Captain Olimar have been confirmed to be in the game. When the other characters (Mario, Bowser, Samus Aran in Varia Suit, Link, Mega Man, Wii Fit Trainer, Pit, Pikachu, Kirby, Donkey Kong,and Villager) are added, there is only one spot left in the roster. Which means one more character is going to be added.


Who is going to fill in that spot? I do not know, and I want to know. I WILL know who the final character is!!!!!! Sooner or Later I WILL find out!!!!!!!


But the good news is Pit's arsenal is updated. He can now use some of his Kid Icarus Uprising weapons (Claws, Blades, Clubs, Cannons, Staffs, and so on) for his attacks. His home stage also gets redesigned. But every home stage in Super Smash Bros 4 get's redesigned. But the Kid Icarus themed stage is exclusive to the 3DS system.

While both versions will have the same amount of characters, stages based off of handheld systems are exclusive to the 3DS version, while stages based off of home console systems are exclusive to Wii U. That is one of three differences. The next difference is the 3DS players can put thick black outlines on their characters so they are easier to see. The final difference was revealed in a interview where the Wii U version does not have a adventure mode, while the 3DS version will have something like a adventure mode, but different. What it is exactly, I do not know.


But here is a weird thing. I have a Wii U. My best friend has a 3DS. So logically speaking I should get the Wii U version, while my friend gets the 3DS version. But that friend of mine also wants a Wii U. But him with anything that has online capability is dangerous. That's one of the many reasons why I am the old wise one and he is the young one that doesn't consider the risks of online. But online is his only weakness. In the other fields of video games, he is my equal. But my distrust of my friend using online only applies when he tries to use MY online stuff. His love of online is the only thing predictable about him.


But enough talk about my best friend, This game also has Final Smashes!!!! Wii Fit Trainer's Final Smash is where she launches brightly colored silhouettes of herself, each one doing a different yoga pose. If your character touches these silhouettes, BOOM!!!!! You go flying!!!!! Samus Aran's Final Smash is where she shoots a massive laser that damages anything caught in it. However, her Varia Suit does not suffer the recoil.


Some characters received a redesign. Like Samus Aran's Varia suit is sleek, and the Arm Cannon has a spike guard on the elbow. And Bowser loses his monster walking style for walking and running like a athlete. Pikachu and Kirby..... They stay the same. Same moves, same design.



This game is not out yet (at least on the day of the post) but will be coming sooner than you think!!!!!


For pictures and info on the characters themselves, I suggest going to the Super Smash Bros wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment