There is a video game series known as Star Fox. The main hero is, you guessed it, a fox. His name is Fox McCloud. His wingman (a wingman his like a partner in a dogfight. A dogfight is where a number of jet pilots duke it out in a brawl in the skies while in jets.) is Falco Lombardi. Unlike Fox, Falco is, you guessed it, a falcon. Also unlike Fox, Falco has a collected, brash, and just plain cool personality. Fox, on the other hand, is serious all the time.
Here's a list of Star Fox games.
- Star Fox - The very first game.
- Star Fox 2 - This game was changed to Star Fox 64.
- Star Fox 64 - Originally Star Fox 2, but Nintendo gave it some tweaks (a tweak is a change in design).
- Star fox Adventures - This is the first game to not to have the usual Arwing (the Arwing is the primary vehicle used by Team Star Fox) dogfights.
- Star Fox: Assault - a hybrid game consisting of a on-foot 3rd person shooter (a third person shooter is where your playing has, Arwing dogfights and piloting the Landmaster (the Landmaster is a tank used by Team Star Fox.).
- Star Fox 64 3D - a near identical version of Star Fox 64. Only difference is this one is in 3D and is on the 3DS.
Here's a list of vehicles in the series.
- Arwing - Primary vehicle. It is used mostly for airborne battles.
- Blue Marine - Used only for underwater missions.
- Landmaster - Used as a tank and for ground battles.
- Great Fox - The mothership of Team Star Fox. It can deploy Arwings and Landmasters at will. However, the Great Fox doesn't have any weapons itself.
NOTE: Pigma (who is from Star Wolf, but was kicked out because of his greed.) has a metal replica of the Miss Piggy (from the puppet show the Muppets) mounted on his ship. Well he did, until he was possessed by Aparoids (insect like aliens that have the power to possess stuff like machines and can mutate living life forms) and turned into a Aparoid satellite. My guess is that the Aparoids wanted free HDTV. But this was not what they really wanted because the "free HDTV" thing was just a joke. Also, Pigma got BLOWN UP!! Hey ever heard about Pigma when he BLEW UP!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Ever met Pigma? No? That's because he BLEW UP!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a comedic genus!!!! What do you get when you have a blown up Pigma buried up to his neck in sand? Not enough sand!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Okay I had my laugh. But anyway, remember this..............memorize these Pigma jokes and tell them to your friends!!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!