Spencer's Day

Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Amazing Spider-Man

You know that I'm a huge fan of Spider-Man (Out of all the Marvel Comics characters, Spider-Man is my favorite). Well.....There's a new Spider-Man video game that is more awesome than awesomeness itself!


The Amazing Spider Man 2012 video game cover.jpg
Box art for The Amazing Spider-
Man


The Game is really cool and is has awesome gameplay: Larger than life Bosses, Web Rush, First person view when activating Web Rush! But I'm getting ahead of myself. I should tell what Web Rush is. Web Rush makes Spider-Man move faster than the speed of pure awesomeness (opinion only) to either get to a far away destination or take out an enemy. Web Rush is really helpful in boss fights. "Wise you would be, to heed my words". This is a quote from from Yoda by the way.


Here's the plot for the game.
Although I don't want to give the spoilers for the game, I'll give you a hint: Old Spidey has to deal with someone.


If you want to know more about plot, please go to Wikipedia. Normally I would send you off to find an The Amazing Spider-Man wiki but Wikipedia is the only website that has the plot. Also, the image above is from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment